15 March 2006

Police seek Claude Allen's twin brother in bizarre case.

this is an audio post - click to play
Well, not really. But maybe so. But maybe not, since blogger Manimalia provides a copy of the charging document and an alleged admission. Who really knows what's going on. I did see that he does however, have a twin. What I do know is that they buried everything about this story regarding this conservative black man, and put all of my shit out on main street in the most calculated way possible, to smear me even though I am most certainly not guilty of attempted extortion for writing a Demand Letter and "threatening" a press conference about police abuse and racial profiling. See, I am a black man, not considered conservative because I actually believe in all the Amendments to the Constitution and whatnot. Hmmmm......

Well he or his brother are making a bad name for the rest of us niggers.

No comments: