29 March 2006

NAACP Fascists banned King from commenting?

Yep. Anita Garcia, a pro-NAACP public relations lawyer with whom I have tussled in the past, banned my IP address from commenting on her public blog space. Today's issue was one about a grip'n'grin session with local president Danatus King, with kids wearing Voting Rights Tees. I f*cking volunteered at several voter registration drives, through the NAACP even, and have agreed with NAACP CEO Bruce Gordon on Katrina and voting. As such, here's what I offered as comment, with the above flier containing the slogan, "What good are voting rights when the NAACP sleeps with the enemy?"
------
Christopher King, of soul relation to Danatus King, asks what good voting rights are when the NAACP sleeps with the enemy.
link
This is a valid question, and it is an issue that won't go away until the NAACP addresses it instead of trying to put me in prison, Anita. I will stop at no (legal) end to point that out for the rest of my life until I have closure; you would do the same I am certain.

No Justice, No Peace.

------
Apparently, Anita's not feelin' me, and that's a shame. And I believe they've put pressure on one of my supporters to stop supporting me, too. More on that later. I'll keep on with what I have to do; meeting my writer on Friday to put this in the history books, dammit.

Blawg yahtzee: NAACP and Buschco, together on NCLB in CT.

No comments: