02 January 2006

Gang rape: The type of shit Columbus Schools allows:

this is an audio post - click to play
broke his nose
This unreported gang rape is a most extreme example, committed in an environment encouraged by former Board President and current County Commish Mary Jo Kilroy, with whom I used to drink beers, actually 'cos her law clerk Jon Wentz was buddies with my then-fiancee; lived right 'cross the street from me. But she changed as people like my clients Revieta Lampley/(son)Christian Minnis, Jerry Doyle, Michael Isreal, Sherrie Mustafa and I fought against general malfeasance, and other issues of abuse that got me sanctioned unfairly.

I've got Kilroy on video cutting me and other public participants off from speaking about student abuse back on the late 90's that predicates and informs the current situation. I represented Wes Hurt, whose son got his goddamn nose broken by a group of kids and a school principal did nothing. Got me talking about that on video to the Board, too. And I've got former board members Bill Moss (RIP) and Loretta Heard (RIP - scroll down) on video with me in studio talking about such issues. They loved me and I loved them.
I never had to ask them to testify; they asked me.
The truth will come out.

PS: There's more in the wings that is developing as I type this, but loose lips sink ships. You can't keep it on the Low anymore.

PS: Principal Crenshaw claims she was scapegoated, which I don't necessarily doubt.

No comments: