14 December 2005

Heavy Hands Part Deux:

Well folks here's the proof that I filed a valid complaint involving Wire Fraud to the NH Attorney General, who.... did.... nothing.
"That's just 'cos they view you as a trouble-making nigger," said a friend of mine.
"No it's not," I said, "It's deeper than that. It's because I challenge their whole system, in a very public manner... with wit, resolve and integrity."
"Nigguh' please."
I actually had nothing to say to him.

Here's a copy of that "complaint" issued by the gallery owner whose gallery is now shut down for whatever reason, and now she is too busy to testify according to the AG's office. BTW here are the business cards I passed that night. Show me where they indicate I practice law.

For those of you new to this, please note the various spellings of "nigger," versus 'nigguh,' or 'nigga,' which many believe may be a term of endearment, like 'vato,' 'wonk,' etc.
No Justice, No Peace.

3 comments:

Atticus Finch said...

Total plant, that letter. Keep on keepin' on.

christopher king said...

Truth is at least as strange as fiction.

-c

jingjing said...

NosTale gold
NosTale money
cheap NosTale gold
NosTale online gold
buy NosTale Gold