26 November 2005

King launches background movie: 'say hello to my little blawg!'


this is an audio post - click to play

"Background" should be up tonight at the website. Yes friends we told this story backwards, Memento style. We had to wait for American Tower to screw up and lie to Chief Dunn before we could post it. But they did; gave him false information about my employment and litigation (and others' litigation) against them that he is no doubt planning to use as "other acts" in the state's case against me. Timmons referenced it during "A Day in Nashua" and at the end of "Stalking Trial" over at the website. By Dunn's sworn testimony, ATC never told him about the federal court orders and my four (4) requests for emails, some written with Louis A. Jacobs, Esq., directly to their attorney, that they IGNORED, allowing generally positive emails from several managers and other employees, and sexually-tinged emails (and other emails supportive of my position) from a Caucasian female supervisor to me to be destroyed; spoliated. But then Dunn claimed also that he didn't know what "ex parte" meant after 32 years of police work, nor did he even know what "antecedent" meant after picking a verbal fight with me during his dilatory deposition responses. These should be posted on line at some point if my analysis of First Amendment Law and other precedent noted on these pages, is correct. They started it; I plan to finish it still standing, quite unlike Mr. Montana.

Remember: I am now 6-0 in First Amendment skirmishes (3 Nov.) including the bail revocation hearing that they lost. We've got video from that. Just need s'more money to polish it but it will be pretty straightforward. We like the truth and we know the American and World public does as well.

The American Tower violations are on file in Mass Fed Dist. Case No. 03-10904RCL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris - the link to Background takes us to Lawyerman - have your team look at it.

Christopher King said...

I know I know I'm waiting for the new index page tonight. I want it up ASAP too, so you can see in part the way the judges treated me in the '90's, and the fact that leaders of the black community like Minister Donell from Mosque 43 calling me "Johnny Cochran of Columbus," after I whipped two (2) of their prosecutors in Jerry Doyle's trespassing/First Amendment criminal trial.

As I stated on the website, one of these prosecutors was cool; we drank beers and stuff. She shook my hand. The other one? Well......

Anyway, thanks!

-c

Christopher King said...

Dunn. Er, Done.

-c

Anonymous said...

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Christopher King said...

Great choice of quote.

-c

jingjing said...

priston tale Gold
priston tale Money
buy priston tale Gold
cheap priston tale Gold