28 November 2005

Chief Dunn is a liar; King rocks the tii.

This time I offer no commentary other than the fact that I apologize for the typos. See, I work at 6 or 7 a.m. every morning then have to rush to get this done after 4 p.m. I wrote these documents in less than 2 hrs. including research, but they are All Good. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, I rock. With my team, of course.
And they hate it.

Memorandum Contra Motion to Dismiss: (1) & (2) & (3) & (4) .

Supplemental Memorandum on Depo. Testimony:
(1) & (2) .

The BMW 2002tii was probably the best car ever made. Simple, tight, honest sporting transportation, true to the core, just like its owner. And you dirty, rotten liars at American Tower cost me mine to pay for legal fees, then you lied about me again to Chief Dunn. You'll pay for that.

No Justice, No Peace.

2 comments:

Learned_nobody said...

Does anyone in your family have a history of psychological illness? I don't wish to appear trite, but this is coming into play out of nowhere like a ton of bricks, and it is in your memo.

This memo seems to be a part of your civil suit - have you joined Albrecht to your list of defendants - he seems to play a significant role in the conspiracy case you are establishing.

Finally when will the criminal case be heard?

Lux et veritas!

Christopher King said...

Not that I know of. What would that matter, anyway? Like, the Prosecutor could say, "your Great-Great Aunt was schitzoid so you're guilty" or something???

What?

Focus. The issue is Chief Dunn's reckless commentary. I had thought that Albrecht would have dropped this case, but you know what, he may be next. The ridiculous thing is wait until you see the kind of professional correspondence I sent them, only to receive the hateful stuff they sent me.


Crim trial supposedly now in February since Albrecht requested a continuance.

-c