24 October 2005

Update: Timmons' bogus Restraining Order

Well folks it appears on Wednesday the 26th that I won't get to hear Plaintiff Timmons explain why she (a) previously filed a Temporary Restraining Order on me and failed to even appear in Court, or why (b) she actually believes that she is under some sort of fear that would warrant the Court to trammel my valid First Amendment interests of communicating to whomever I deem appropriate the facts of this case -- unless or until they request to opt out of my email distribution chain. That's the Law, folks and I'm not going to put up with anything less. Attachment 2 is here.

Unlike Defendant Timmons, however, I will have a legitimate reason for missing the upcoming Court action in Nashua NH District Court: I'll be with my lawyers in Cheshire County moving to dismiss the bogus criminal complaints, all of which stem from Timmons and VP Melanie Levesque's absolute and outright lie that "the NAACP does not sue, or threaten to sue, any party" because they sue for injunctive relief, prospective relief, and monetary recompense all the time!
See NAACP v. Town of East Haven, 259 F.3d 113 (C.A.Conn. 2001).

Gloria: Bring your hateful, lying self in to your scheduled Deposition in my Civil Case against you for Defamation and Anti-First Amendment Conspiracy on Halloween Monday. See "Clash of the Titans," 11 Oct.

No comments: