09 August 2005

Columbus Bar Ass'n "has no idea"

Dear Attorney Campbell:

I note your lack of a formal address for me. Christopher King, J.D. will suffice for now.

Here's p.1 of your Subpoena Duces Tecum.

The article of which I speak I read into the record at my disciplinary hearing and you are part of that movie link I already sent to you months ago, in addition to being part of the new movie and in-depth documentary on Columbus politics and law. Yeah, I saved those emails, too. The link directly identifying the article is on my website right here. In the name of Jack Johnson, let's get this out in the open what Charles J. Kurtz, III, Esq. -- your own senior level writer -- said about surreptitious taping at the time we did it. I hope I have provided enough clarity for you to directly respond to me tomorrow, 10 August 2005.

Very truly yours,

Christopher King, J.D.

Bruce Campbell wrote:
We have no idea what article you are talking about.

Bruce A. Campbell, Bar Counsel
Columbus Bar Association
175 South Third Street, S-1100
Columbus, OH 43215-5134
Phone 614.340.2053 Fax 614.221-4850
bruce@cbalaw.org