29 June 2005

A typical support message

Keep up the honest defense, Chris

--Posted by Anonymous to Christopher King's First Amendment Page at 6/29/2005 06:26:02 PM

I told NH Union Leader writer Stephen Seitz today that irrespective of what some say about me, I am not a "Dangerous Black Man," nor am I an Extortionist, but rather just a man armed only with The Truth. I am a true Freedom Rider, circa 2005, when the NAACP seems to have forgotten about any individual Civil Rights actions. I wish the new President Bruce Gordon much luck with the organization to which I so freely gave of my time, organizing an internship program, building an extensive database for revenue generation, editing campaign letters, and fielding dozens of calls relating to Civil Rights matters in schools, jails, and in the streets of Jaffrey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe in you, C2! Keep up the fight!

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't they're not out to get you..." HEH!