23 June 2005

Now that's professional II

And we have this from Chief Dunn to a whole bunch of folks who used to be my friends until Chief Dunn started his little witch hunt:
"Martin Dunn" Add to Address Book
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:33:28 -0500

Mr. King:
You obviously are a disturbed individual. Your fantasies about your past accomplishments and transgressions are remarkable. It is unfortunate the NAACP and the Jaffrey Police Department crossed your path on your way to wherever. I wonder what we will learn when we complete our investigation into your activities in the five states you moved into and out of during the past five years.


......ummm, pardon-moi, but precisely which trials that I won or which settlements that I write about or which newspapers or Attorney General's office that I worked for or which successful First Amendment Ohio Supreme Court briefs that I primarily authored for lead counsel Terry Gilbert with ACLU & Kevin O'Neill on amicus (State v. Lessin Ohio, 67 Ohio St. 3d 487 1993 but no I am not personally a Communist I swear) are figments of my imagination?..........

As one can see, people are teaching classes off of cases I wrote. That's the best I can do, right?