30 June 2005

Christopher King is a "Dangerous Black Man"

Here's why:

1. 2005: Issue "threat" in writing, with full acceptance of Boston NAACP and Greater Nashua NAACP that I will call a press conference regarding handcuffs, three (3) drawn guns, and an unwarranted body cavity search in Jaffrey, New Hampshire of a man black, white, blue, green, who cares what colour. Result: I am brought up under Attempted Felony Extortion with lies manufactured I believe by way of conspiracy leading to my lawsuit against Jaffrey and NAACP as noted in the Nashua Telegraph. First Vice President Melanie Levesque lies about everything as noted hereinbelow. See: I must be an Extortionist Black Man. That's what Marty said.

2. Do The Math. I told Stephen Seitz at the Union Leader today that calling a Press Conference is not a threat to national security so that there is no legitimate reason for any citizen, suspended lawyer or not, to fear an Indictment for calling a Press Conference on issues of public concern. We got into it for a bit, and I told him he knew in his heart that I was right. I told the same thing to the Peterborough Transcript, but despite issuing a nasty online news story about me last week, straight from the mouths of NAACP and Chief Dunn, there is no online version this week with anything I had to say. Strange, right? Not really. Je pense qu' il y a un autre jour en Babylon.

2 comments:

TLA Increase Your Page Rank said...

Haben Sie je ein Deutsch hat gemacht Fahrrad befreit?

TLA Increase Your Page Rank said...

Haben Sie je ein Deutsch hat gemacht Fahrrad befreit?